Disposable Virus Sampling Tube B
Disposable virus sampling tube
Usage：Single use disposable
Storage Conditions：Store at normal temperature 5 -25°C.
1. Virus collection is convenient and fast
2. Virus storage is convenient and effective
1. Applicable sample types: Pharyngeal swabs, nasopharyngeal swabs, saliva, sputum and other clinical samples.
2. Storage and transportation of samples: After the sample is collected, it should be transported to the corresponding laboratory for testing within 48 hours, and the storage temperature is 2-8 °C. If it cannot be transported to the laboratory within 48 hours, it should be stored at -80 °C or below and sent to the corresponding laboratorywithin one week. The sample should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
1. Single-use samplers should be sent for inspection as soon as possible after sampling, and immediately be transported at a low temperature of 2-8°C. The collected samples can be stored at 2-8 °C for a short period of 48 hours, long-term storage should be placed in low temperature conditions below -20°C, -70°C or store at -196°C.
2. This single use sampler is strictly prohibited for the sampling ofbacterial samples. The antibiotics contained in the preservation solution itself have an inhibitory effect on bacteria.
3. It is forbidden to directly touch the collected patient, or to sample the patient after wetting the swab.
4. Sampling should be carried out in strict accordance with the sampling procedure, so that the sampling location is accurate and the sampling strength is uniform and suitable, otherwise it will affect the quality of sample collection.
5. Don't use the disposable sampler after the expiration date or the product packagingis damaged.