Mobile:+86 131 8588 8551
Used for collection; storage and transportation of saliva
Saliva is a complex mixture, it contains not only a variety of proteins, but also DNA，RNA, fatty acids and a variety of microorganisms, etc. The research found that the variety of proteins in blood is also in saliva, the saliva can reflect the
variation of various protein levels in the blood. Therefore, it is possible to diagnose the disease, analyze gene through
detection of saliva.
1. First of all, extract DNA through exfoliated cells in saliva, rather than the saliva itself. So when collecting saliva specimen, you can try your best to shave the jaw of the tongue as many times as possible, at the same time you can also use teeth slightly to scratch the tongue, to ensure the number of exfoliated cells
2. Guarantee that you didn't eat, drink or smoke etc at the past 30 minutes, because those behaviors affect the success of
collection, it is recommend to gargle at 30 minutes before sampling
3. Hold liquid cup by left hand, cup-mouth upward, spit saliva into the cup (note the scale line, saliva volume should exceed 2 ml, less air bubble)
4. Insert vacuum collection tube into bottom of the collection cup by right hand, push to the end (note: the needle should pierce stopper)
5. Observe the collection tube, remain 60s after saliva going down, then take out the saliva tube, invert it at 5 times
6. The liquid in the collection tube contains stabilizer, the mixed liquid can be used to analyze for many kinds of experiment.
To absorb the saliva by way of put the sorbent cotton in mouth, absorbing 2 ml of saliva in 3-5 minutes. Stabilizer is contained in the collection tube, mixed specimen can be used for DNA detection; drugs detection and infectious diseases